Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Boot liner

Buff69

Hi anyone bought a boot liner for there RAV4 2019/2020 model yet. We have the Toyota plastic one but want one of them types that cover the rear of the back seats and sides of the boot. I know there’s plenty out there to choose from but just want to know if anyone has one and there thoughts of it please many thanks 

Check out Hatchbag.co.uk. They have a very good range including for the Hybrid (I know because my car was the template!)

• Thanks 1

On reflection, in case this looks as if I am on commission (which I am not), I came to Hatchbag having had their liner for my Freelander 2. I was so impressed that I wanted one for my Hybrid only to find that they didn’t have one (only the standard petrol version). They asked if they could use my car to adjust the measurements and I was happy to oblige. It really is a very good quality item with a number of accessories and I am very happy to recommend it.

• Thanks 1

Hi Kwacker this uses sticky Velcro, does it come  unstuck in hot weather as some Velcro just comes unstuck from the plastics many thanks 

I fitted the liner to the Freelander myself and yes some of the tabs exposed to direct sunlight/high temperatures softened over time. I mentioned this at Hatchbag when I enquired about the Rav 4. Their response was that it is important to clean the plastic with tar remover or rubbing alcohol to remove excess plasticisers prior to fitting the Velcro (which I had not done). Hatchbag fitted the Rav 4 liner for me in January and, so far, no issues although clearly there has been very little sunlight so far!

• Thanks 1

I would recommend http://www.boot-buddy.com/ we have one of their orginal designs in our Skoda Yeti and after 8 years it is still going strong with no issues. Looking at one for the RAV4.

Not cheap but really good and their customer service is good.

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links