Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Greetings from Ireland

tomstuning

Hi there Tommy’s my name I’m from cork. Always been a big Toyota head. I am after owning every shape starlet but they are long gone now. Currently have a 99 g6 corolla, 04 avensis and I am just after buying a new project. It’s an E10 gxi corolla with everything to make it into a 20 valve. Joined this as I will be looking for lot of info lol. Might be able to input some small bits too if I can. Thanks for having me 

Hi, Welcome. I'm new on this forum too.

In 2007 we had a corolla 1.4 D4D hatch when we lived in France, then moved to County Kerry for 2.5 years in 2010 and had an old 1989 Volvo 240. The motor tax was 1,095 euro for the year! We returned after 2.5 years to the UK but loved our time in Kerry and visited the Dingle Peninsula, Gap of Dunloe, Killarney National Park, and Ballybunion Beach. The people were great, just wish the weather was better and it would be perfect.

I know have an Auris Hybrid.

James.

• Thanks 1

Welcome aboard, Tommy

Hello Tommy - welcome to Toyota Owners Club.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links