Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Stereo not working - Corolla e120 2007

andi42

Hi there,

I am having an issue with the the factory stereo on my toyota. This is actually the first problem and I am hoping it's just a blown fuse or something.

It was working just fine a few days earlier when I drove the car. This morning I couldn't turn it on. Tried to keep the power button pressed (volume), but it did nothing.

I checked the CIG fuse on the fuses panel and it looked ok. Not sure though if this is the correct one.

Did anyone else had this kind of problem? Is there any chance I have an electrical problem on the car?

I have recently purchased the car, and I am not sure if this is a common problem on the corollas. :/

Thank you in advance.

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Hi,

No, its not a common fault on the original head units .  (they do not use any security codes either)

If its not the 15A CIG fuse then check the 15A DOME fuse in the engine bay fuse box, as both supply power to it,

• Like 1

Hi,
No, its not a common fault on the original head units .  (they do not use any security codes either)
If its not the 15A CIG fuse then check the 15A DOME fuse in the engine bay fuse box, as both supply power to it,
The DOME fuse looked ok as well. They were both darker than usual though. I replaced the DOME with one of the spare ones, and the stereo is now working. [emoji4][emoji4]
Thank you very much

Sent from my SM-G930U using Tapatalk

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links