Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Water in IQ footwell

Busy Bee1

The carpets in my footwell were wet due to the water channel at the bottom of windscreen being blocked with dirt & leaves allowing water to overflow between the panels as into the car. I unblocked the drain hole located in the plastic cover where the bonnet arm goes on the right side and the water ran out behind the wheel arch . 
this fix my fault hope it helps

E985B61A-C1FE-41C2-A2F5-3C7C0E800A49.png

0967E64E-ECC2-445B-9DE2-5131853D9FD4.png

17B455CE-A240-408E-AE1E-69BA3B0EBFCF.png

Thank you, I don’t suppose you could mark / edit photo with an arrow could you? 
please ??

Hi Andy, welcome to the forum, and well done in making a contribution on your first visit.                     
I think your problem is a good reminder to us all that we regularly need to lift the bonnet frequently, at leat in autumn and winter, to check,  out only oil and water levels, but also to check and keep clear important areas like you have highlighted that can and do cause problems, sometimes serious problems.                   
Hope the inside of your car dries out quickly, not easy in the damp weather we having, and does not cause other problems.

17 minutes ago, Snatch77 said:

Thank you, I don’t suppose you could mark / edit photo with an arrow could you? 
please ??

Hi Richard, certainly comes in handy when someone highlights a problem with a photo and can point an arrow or circle an area.   BUT how do you do it?  Do you know?  because I don’t but would love to know how it’s done.

If you have an iPhone click on edit and have a play. Choose your colour then choose your pen.

• Thanks 1

Thanks Richard, always wondered, now I know.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links