Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Yaris 1.8 SR exhaust. Help needed

Help the back box on my Yaris SR 1.8L (2008) has just fallen off, local exhaust companies have no stock. Does anyone know where I might get one of how much a custom would be?

Cheers Gaz.

1 hour ago, Silver Yaris said:

I faced the same problem with my Mk1 T-Sport so I had a custom one made with a lifetime guarantee for £350

The car will rot away before the exhaust does, a friend had an exhaust done by Piper in Folkestone that must be 15 years ago with no issues

Our 2003 Yaris D4D has its original exhaust. virtually rust free...

It may outlive me .. Covid -19 permitting...

I had this problem a year ago. Back box was rotting and a small hole in the centre section after the cat. I purchased a back box from Toyota (£150) and a stainless mid section (fox in Germany). £320 all in, including fitting at local garage. The original exhaust (2 part) had to be cut after the cat/silencer.

I didn't go for a custom exhaust because it would mean having to declare a modification. I'm hoping it last for a couple more years, but I would be careful buying the 1.8 yaris at its current age because a standard exhaust is well over £1200 from Toyota and there's no copy parts available, unless you buy from a custom exhaust outlet. I would be surprised if £350 covers the cat as well.

Had my MOT yesterday and it passed with no advisories. First since having the exhaust work done.

in your thread i posted a link to euroflo that list the exhaust for the 1.8

ECTY1111TA  front pipe and cat

EXTY6206  rear box

• Like 1