Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Lowering!

Bep

Hi! So I have a t sport, 

I’m running 15 x 7j et 38 wheels at the minute with 195/50/15 tyres, I am looking at lowering it to reduce the arch gap (not ridiculously low) probably just so you can see the top of the wheel and little arch gap. 

what coil overs/ springs are we running? Like exact models and links would be great, also do we have any problems rubbing? This is a major concern as I’d rather not have them rub when I try to put it on full lock etc. 

thanks!:) 

Couldn't tell ya mate I've not drove it yet, looks fine with the 13" steels on, I do have a set of 15" 6.5J to go on tho, should be fine 🙂

Running bc racing coilovers with near Identical specs no issues.

First job is to check with your insurance company they may not even want to cover a modified car

If you want it usable (daily) do not fit coilovers

cheap springs are a false economy, spend a bit more money and get Eibach or Spax springs

Eibach are a good quality spring and TUV approved i have had these on a few cars over the years

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links