Do Not Sell My Personal Information

will 1st gen seats go into 2nd gen?

oza

Hi

newbie here. bought my son a 2nd gen 1.0 yaris for the first car, cracking town runabout.

I find myself borrowing it about town regularly (the biggest gripe is the seats, not quite volvo barge territory)

At breakers yesterday and saw 1st gen seats out of the sporty one. Are they a simple swap please (3dr)

Guidance much appreciated.

P.S. when went for learners insurance my company quoted just shy of 6K for this with him as named driver

its now his insurance, I'm a named driver, fully comp £330!

i doubt it, the interiors are very different, ah insurance companies, if your within the m25 and under 25 a new driver will be paying £2500 upwards with a very high excess

As regards insurance its a known tweak that having an experienced named driver on the policy helps reduce the premium. 

At renewal could try Adrian Flux who offer Toyota Owners Club member up to a 15% discount.

Hi.

If anyone ever needs any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

And don't forget to inform your insurance if go faster seats are fitted.

On 3/20/2020 at 9:06 PM, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi.

If anyone ever needs any help with insurance at all then please feel free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

Far too expensive Dan!