Do Not Sell My Personal Information

automatic mirror folding

Przemek

Hello, did anyone try to mount but installed an aliexpress system for automatic folding mirror?

I have a problem with the installation.  does not work as it should, i.e. folding mirrors from the remote control after opening or closing the car.  And it should open after starting the ignition.  Maybe someone had a similar problem or managed it.

Screenshot_20200316-131452_AliExpress.jpg

Hi Przemek. 

I have installed similar (if not the same device on my RAV4 (mkIII) 2012. Had no problem with installation and it works for over 3 years now. Have a look at this thread:

Pm me if you have any questions, I can give you my number as well. 

Now we need to find a device that can auto dip the passenger mirror in reverse (like in lexus).

Some Russian guy makes them (among other stuff), pity he's not willing to do international postage. I bought indicators relay from him which would allow you to indicate multiple times (three by default) when you slightly press the stalk and I found it very useful 😊

• 2 weeks later...

On 3/17/2020 at 6:42 PM, Kos_ta said:
I bought indicators relay from him which would allow you to indicate multiple times (three by default) when you slightly press the stalk and I found it very useful [emoji4]. 

just yesterday I change this to 4 times instead of the default (3), I did it with VXDIAG and Techstream.

Tomorrow I'll receive (hopefully) a smart key which I'll try to register also using Techstream.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

• 3 weeks later...
On 3/26/2020 at 8:06 PM, rhrl said:

just yesterday I change this to 4 times instead of the default (3), I did it with VXDIAG and Techstream.

Tomorrow I'll receive (hopefully) a smart key which I'll try to register also using Techstream.

Sent from my SM-G970F using Tapatalk

With the factory relay on mk3 the feature just isn't there, so Techstream wouldn't help😢. What I meant by "default settings" that the relay you buy from the guy has some default settings you can change if you wish.