Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Waxing lyrical.

Agent Orange

Hi Guys,

Well it's a lovely sunny day up in the north and it's a good one to get my little Aygo washed and given it's first wax of the year.  I just thought that in these difficult times it's good thing to do as you can keep a "Social distance" whilst getting some fresh air and exercise.....It also passes a few hours very nicely.

Anyway, it's just a thought and an opportunity for me to wish you all good health.....Keep safe, everybody.

All the best. :thumbsup:

Good idea, I did ours the other week and not been out much so stayed pretty clean, but I may have to up the anti and go for show n shine levels due to boredom. As you say keep safe in these worrying times. Best wishes to all.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...

I actually washed mine with some Carnoba wax shampoo in the water.. I think it enjoyed the experience.

So, the lockdown has resulted in me fitting reversing sonar, and now my new-to- me Eibach springs have arrived, and with Nathan's excellent 'How To' guide, I may attack the fit....though I had better get hold of some spring compressors, as with my barn currently filled with random useful tools, it's impossible to find my own.

Trouble is, you venture out, and get stopped by armed police, and if you don't have the latest version of the declaration for reason to be outdoors form, it's an instant 135 euro fine. At least.

My wife was stopped today, and so was I.

Maybe I'll drag my old 1979 Yammy SR500 out and see if I can start it unaided....no mean feat with a totaled left hip! I won't be having the replacement till some time in 2021, should really have had it already but my idiot GP screwed the process up .Of course now the dread virus has made hospitals not such a clever place to be, I've got a looooong wait till it'll be safe(and possible) to do.