Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Newbie Auris Hybrid owner

Auris Geezer

Hi folks, newbie here.  Had a V reg Corolla many moons ago but I thought it was a bit uninspiring.  Left the Toyota fold for an Accord VTEC, then four Skodas.  Now back with a 17reg Touring Sports Hybrid.  It's taking a little getting used to, mainly 'cos I've never driven an automatic before, but so far I'm liking it a lot.  Smooth and seamless would be my initial thoughts on the drive. I'm sure I'll have many questions, but they are for the Auris thread.  Stay well in these trying times.

Cheers,Trev.

• Like 4

Hello Trev - welcome to Toyota Owners Club. 

• Thanks 1

Hi Trev, nice one with the Auris. My wife has what was once my Auris hybrid, a 2010 hatch. Loved it so much I moved on to a Prius, but just been down to the shops this morning  in the Auris and still a brill car to drive - just not got the toys of my Prius.

If you need some help to get the best mpg out of your car, go onto You Tube and type in Auris Hybrid driving tips  or Prius driving tips  and you wll get loads of help,  During the summer the Auris should do 60+mpg say 62-64, just checked ours this morning and its at 56 mpg. You will get less in winter then summer, cold affects batteries, you will be using more ancillaries like heater, demister etc so taking energy from the Battery,

Enjoy

Joe

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1