Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Parts

Gooner20112012

Hi all hope everyone is safe and well in these difficult times.So i have a 54 plate yaris T-spirit 1.4diesel D4D 5dr and im after Oil Air and Pollen Filters but looking online gives so many different items, i.e. Length Width variations. Just wondering if anyone has same car to give me some guidance? I have French Version Mk1. Many thanks in advance .

Sometimes the best option (if possible) is to take out the existing pollen and air filters and see if there are any part numbers on them and then order the same ones again or cross reference them.

Do you know if the oil filter is a metal type or paper element? Also have a look at the fuel filter in case it needs replacement too. 

Are you sure it’s French built. I thought the Diesels were built in Japan (VIN starts with a J). I use Eurocarparts: just put in your reg and it finds the matching parts.

Early diesels up to 2001 are jap after that they are both French and Jap built

The filter is the spin on type 90915-20003  its the same filter from 2001-2012 (1.4 diesel) -  Mahle OC988

Cabin filter 87139-47010 (Hengst E2915LI)

(Jap filter has its own tray and uses 88568-52010)

Flash mine is French but has pollen filter tray?

What does the vin start with ? (first 3 letters)

pull your filter and take a pic ?

My vin starts with V and sticker on windscreen says Made in France 

On 3/25/2020 at 5:04 PM, Gooner20112012 said:

Hi all hope everyone is safe and well in these difficult times.So i have a 54 plate yaris T-spirit 1.4diesel D4D 5dr and im after Oil Air and Pollen Filters but looking online gives so many different items, i.e. Length Width variations. Just wondering if anyone has same car to give me some guidance? I have French Version Mk1. Many thanks in advance .

Parts are readily available from everywhere for these cars. PartsKing on this forum can help you too with genuine parts based on your VIN number.

3 hours ago, mecheng46 said:

Parts are readily available from everywhere for these cars. PartsKing on this forum can help you too with genuine parts based on your VIN number.

He could be missing? I sent him a PM two days ago, no reply. He usually does respond quickly too. I sourced what I need elsewhere. Maybe Lindop's are shut temporarily?

According to Twitter Lindop's showrooms are closed, but staff are available for online chat.

Many, quite sensibly, don't use Twitface! But thanks for the information.👍

1 hour ago, flash22 said:

Toyota is shut full stop

Which is really useful if any "key workers" need parts or repairs for/to their essential transport.