Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Mk5 Window switches

Rocks703

I got a set from a 2017 C-HR from Hills Salvage on eBay, Fitted in minutes and all works fine.

Thanks for the information.

Paul 

IMG_20200821_141634.jpg

I just got illuminated mirror switch so will try that later 👍

1598349854704.jpg

Literally took me 3 minutes, I do like the way that Toyotas come apart. 

20200825_122632.jpg

5 hours ago, 182_blue said:

Literally took me 3 minutes, I do like the way that Toyotas come apart. 

20200825_122632.jpg

I used to have a Nissan Primera that came apart all by itself, not to mention lots of squeaks/rattles and failure of first MOT - horrible car. Those switches look good, does anybody know if it voids any part of the warranty?

34 minutes ago, TabbyBoy said:

I used to have a Nissan Primera that came apart all by itself, not to mention lots of squeaks/rattles and failure of first MOT - horrible car. Those switches look good, does anybody know if it voids any part of the warranty?

Toyota obviously won't warranty the part and possibly other parts attached to the switches, then again it's a 5 minute job to put the old ones back in 👍

23 hours ago, 182_blue said:

I just got illuminated mirror switch so will try that later 👍

1598349854704.jpg

Could you send me a link to where you purchased from.  I've been looking for one of these for my 4.3 RAV4, I'd like to ask them if they do one for my RAV4. I've done all door switches months ago.

I've found it and saw my previous order, so it's the same place I bought my door switches.  I've emailed them to see if they do one for the 4.3.

Edited by BobbyMcLeish
Additional comments

8 hours ago, BobbyMcLeish said:

Could you send me a link to where you purchased from.  I've been looking for one of these for my 4.3 RAV4, I'd like to ask them if they do one for my RAV4. I've done all door switches months ago.

I've found it and saw my previous order, so it's the same place I bought my door switches.  I've emailed them to see if they do one for the 4.3.

It was from Homie Autoparts Store on aliexpress

I ordered this set of 3 for the non driver doors,from AliExpress, they come with a small harness for each, needed to power the LEDs, so Plug & Play, arrived today, fitted in minutes, so now all illuminated  works well.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001085500983.html?spm=a2g0s.12269583.0.0.711b5546ZzDOVI

Paul

13 minutes ago, Talshia said:

I ordered this set of 3 for the non driver doors,from AliExpress, they come with a small harness for each, needed to power the LEDs, so Plug & Play, arrived today, fitted in minutes, so now all illuminated  works well.

https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001085500983.html?spm=a2g0s.12269583.0.0.711b5546ZzDOVI

Paul

I think the thing that put me off with these is the fact they are on all the time as opposed to when the lights are on, I assume this is the fact with yours ?

Yes 182 blue, 

The new little harness goes between the original connector and the new switch, so powers the LEDs from the window supply.

Paul

On 8/26/2020 at 6:52 PM, 182_blue said:

It was from Homie Autoparts Store on aliexpress

I have heard back from this seller.  They have said that they do not currently offer this for the RAV4 4.3 model, but may do in the future.

On 8/14/2020 at 6:41 AM, 182_blue said:

15 minutes!, I just did mine tonight literally took me about 3 minutes 😂👍

20200812_191835.jpg

I took a gamble and sourced the same unit as 182_blue.  Under 5 minutes I've got illumination.  Thanks guys for your help.

IMG_20200904_173158.jpg

IMG_20200904_155353.jpg

7 hours ago, Vinni30 said:

I took a gamble and sourced the same unit as 182_blue.  Under 5 minutes I've got illumination.  Thanks guys for your help.

IMG_20200904_173158.jpg

IMG_20200904_155353.jpg

Nice, you just need the illuminated mirror adjusters and your off 👍

2 hours ago, 182_blue said:

Nice, you just need the illuminated mirror adjusters and your off 👍

I will, but I'm concerned if the auto mirror module that I have installed might not work if this is plugged in.  So Im looking for an answer.  Also I'd like to really get the single switches from the other doors.  

4 hours ago, Vinni30 said:

I will, but I'm concerned if the auto mirror module that I have installed might not work if this is plugged in.  So Im looking for an answer.  Also I'd like to really get the single switches from the other doors.  

Did you add it yourself?, I assume it works just like the original so it should be OK. 

• 2 months later...
On 3/25/2020 at 1:13 PM, Rocks703 said:

Illuminated switches

20200325_191304.jpg

where can I buy this set of illuminated switch for a rav4 2019 Hybrid

I bought mine online from scrap dealer. Use one of the many links such as 1stchoice.co.uk who many dealers subscribe to. You enter the part that your looking for and you receive various quotes from around the country. I paid £65 back in August. Your much better searching for switches for the c-hr as the driver door switches are illuminated on that model. Don’t be put off by the trim  that it’s attached to as the switches unscrew from that and fit perfectly in the Rav4 trim. Fitting takes no more than 10 min all plugs are exactly the same. I used bicycle tyre levers (plastic type) to remove the trim on Rav4 as these won’t cause any damage.

Hope this helps.

Great news but do they all work in the Auto mode ?

So lets recap , part p/n for Larg " A" type master RHD  is :? 

"      /    "       "       A.   "   single is : ?

"      /    "   Small Led master RHD type is : ?

"     /.    "       "     led    single type is :?                      

Hans,

C-HR ones work fine on my November 2019 RAV 4, also in Auto mode, see my earlier Posts.

Auto switches have the "A" on them. If there is just a little "bar" but no "A" they are not Auto.

Keep well

Paul

I ordered this one: Homie Auto parts

It's the LHD version and works perfectly. Installed in 3 minutes, because I dropped one of the screws and had to find my magnet. 😒

Arrived within 2 weeks.

• 2 weeks later...

Chrome Door Window Switch Lift Button Cover Trim fit for 14 Toyota RAV4 Corolla

From eBay. £4.80. Seller:  joyod1   Not illuminated but makes them much easier to see.

• 1 month later...
On 9/5/2020 at 9:25 AM, Vinni30 said:

IMG_20200904_173158.jpg

IMG_20200904_155353.jpg

Hi can you please tell me if an adaptor harness/ cable is required for the new illuminated unit and where to get it from?

also could you please send me a link for where you got the illuminated wing mirror adjuster switch panel from?

On 1/17/2021 at 7:59 AM, Rrrr said:

Hi can you please tell me if an adaptor harness/ cable is required for the new illuminated unit and where to get it from?

also could you please send me a link for where you got the illuminated wing mirror adjuster switch panel from?

Your question are answered in this thread, switches come from eBay and no harness is needed.

• 1 month later...
On 1/18/2021 at 8:29 PM, 182_blue said:

Your question are answered in this thread, switches come from eBay and no harness is needed.

Hi I’ve tried every single link here to get the RH drive master switch but they are all either sold out, or arrived faulty. The other sites only sell the LH drive model. The front window buttons are swapped for the LH drive one unfortunately. 

Can someone please post a link here for the RH drive master switch? I’m after the one with the silver lining on the window buttons. Thanks in advance. 

On 3/26/2020 at 6:13 AM, Rocks703 said:

Illuminated switches

20200325_191304.jpg

Hi, what was the part number for your part if you dont mind letting me know. Does your switch have the silver lining on the buttons?