Do Not Sell My Personal Information

TNS510 fault after jump start need loading.kwi file

Feonics

Can someone send me the file for loading.kwi as I can't find it anywhere.  Email:  feonics81@gmail.com Many thanks in advanceHelp Tns 510 Navigation System - Page 10 - IQ Club - Toyota Owners ... 

I am sure there is some form of copy protection embedded in the memory card, but I could be wrong. 

For the benefit of others -  

Your SD card which has the map info, is not installed! You need this to reboot the system when the power supply has been too low, or the Battery is disconnected! 

Hope you have the SD card or you will have to source one only, which is far cheaper than Toyota. 

• Like 1

bought my 86 used,

previous owner lost the sd card

can anyone email me the file ( loading.kwi)

Thanks

• 3 months later...

Got the same problem, may anyone send me the file loading.kwi on email nerazumno@gmail.com

I assume you have no map SD card.

Best to get SD card with the latest map. They are not too badly priced. Try eBay item 254510903630

No I do not have SD card, thats the problem and right now I am without audio in my car, will order it. 

I learnt from my friend who used to own an Avensis with navigation many years ago, that if the power is too low or the Battery disconnected, the audio navigation system needs to reboot with the disc or card in place. Once the initialisation has completed, leave the disc in for a while after for a few days. For security, if the car is given to a garage, test driven or any other reason, remove the disc/card. I have heard different reasons from another friend, where the SD card was stolen!
Also when buying a car with this type of system, makes sure the card/disc is included. Sometimes the card/disc is with the owners manual wallet along with the spare keys, not installed in the drive of the unit. That's what happened to my friend, so he had to insert it to reboot. Some unlucky owners won't know until the Battery has been disconnected! 
So owners, makes sure you have your SD cards or disc.

• Like 1

I have card it tries to load then goes to consult dealer. I think jump start may have corrupted the card, does this happen?

• 1 year later...

Hello,can you help me, I need loading kwi file for the tns 510,send me please vova.bandera@gmail.com

• 1 month later...

I have the loading KWI file so DM me who needs this.

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

I urgently need the loading.kwi file to get our unit to work again.  Please help.   johannes . grobler @ gmail . com

On 12/26/2021 at 10:31 AM, johannes.grobler said:

I urgently need the loading.kwi file to get our unit to work again.  Please help.   johannes . grobler @ gmail . com

if i had this system i would send u my files my headunit is different its the 2014 headunit called touch 2 unit i think 

• 4 weeks later...
On 10/1/2021 at 3:28 PM, Waqs said:

I have the loading KWI file so DM me who needs this.

I urgently need the loading.kwi file to get our unit to work again.

can you help me with it ?

thanks in advance

• 1 month later...

I have this file U need loading.kwi , contact me at my email but i nead map software file .img

• 2 weeks later...
On 1/20/2022 at 2:12 PM, Marcin M said:

I urgently need the loading.kwi file to get our unit to work again.

can you help me with it ?

thanks in advance

DM me if you still need this mate?

• 2 months later...