Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Phone holder recommendation?

Auris Geezer

I like to have my phone below the top edge of the dash, so can you recommend a holder, maybe one that fits on the air vent?  There are lots on eBay, but I've yet to find one which is applicable to a 2017 Auris Hybrid. TIA.

Cheers, Trev.

I picked up one of these from Homebargains a couple of weeks back. Great for the money. Just clips onto air vent so should be fine for any car I'd have thought. Takes up very little space when not in use too.

https://www.homebargains.co.uk/products/18258-grundig-magnetic-phone-holder.aspx

phoneholder.jpg

• Thanks 1

Thanks very much, very helpful.👍

If the slats on the air vent are horizontal which in the centre I think they are then there are plenty on eBay that will fit. I bought one for the wifes 2010 Auris and those centre vents are at an angle but fitted ok. Don't think it wil say "fits a 2017 Auris" if that is what you are looking for.

• Thanks 1

Hi, 

I use Kenu airframe since 2013 in various cars and for me those are the best one and the one that last longer, I am a heavy user, every day at least 6-10 times on and off the holder. I can see Kenu now offer more modern solutions like magnetic holders or with wireless charging too. You can check them out on Amazon
Regards 

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

Has any food a good phone holder to fit on the right hand round vent, of a 66 plate auris hybrid?

Thanks 

2 hours ago, JON DAVIES said:

Has any food a good phone holder to fit on the right hand round vent, of a 66 plate auris hybrid?

Thanks 

Hi, most car phone holders does not work on round vents. 
Better to have in the middle vents. Kenu air from series work really well. Been using theirs for over 10 years now. 

Thanks I have a holder on the central vents, but I thought I would try one on the right side