Do Not Sell My Personal Information

replacing a 2013 Toyota Yaris Head unit and Sat Nav module

Ray Bush

Hi all,

I've been offered a second-hand head unit complete with the Navi module , only thing is that the small pieces of wiring loom required are missing ,the loom that connects between the head and the navi unit, I've got the Toyota part numbers but ,cannot price them at present with Toyota because of the lock-down.

What i'm trying to way-up is ,roughly what price i'd be looking at when buying the missing loom .I'm being offered the head unit and navi unit for under £65.00 which I think is a good price ,but don't really want to pay a fortune for the missing bits.

(Hope I've put this in the right area this time)

Take care

2013 is a touch unit (6 button) the harness if different to the touch2 - there are not any places online that sell factory parts direct in the uk online

touch Nav 2011-2013

Toyota-Yaris-2011-2013-Touch-Go-1-Sat.thumb.jpg.f5655a6132ba4a3626c4a5515f3902b3.jpg

If I replace my head unit with one from another car (same year which has a navi unit),  will the replacement unit require a code .

Regards

Trying to locate the wiring loom between the head unit and navi unit . Hoping not to pay main agent prices ,tried eBay no luck .If anyone has any of the three small bits of loom and the antenna lead i'd pay a decent price. Trying to re-build a 2013 Yaris.

Fingers crossed .

Regards

It's a main dealer part you rarely see them come up for sale on eBay the connectors are a pain to source as well, so making them is a no-go

86842-YY010

86101-YY070

86705-YY030

540716287_touchleads.thumb.jpg.f3215179de596de3448a21c7206f57ac.jpg

Found a set but there 100 euros what is more than from a dealer

As usual you have come up with the goods .The Touch 1 navi wiring loom complete I bought from eBay (Germany) which I got for about £50 incl postage ,the antenna lead will also be bought from eBay , i'm currently having a look at this item .

Can I thank the members from the 3 posts that I received ,the information supplied has enabled me to buy all the bits that I require.

Thanks again