Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Since owning your Estima.....

Clarkie1978

How have you found the whole experience? 

Has it been reliable? 

What issues if any have you experienced? 

Have you found parts easily obtainable? 

Many thanks peeps.... I hope you are all safe and well? 

Clarkie 👍

Hello again, I've found the Estima to be very reliable very easy to drive. Since owning it which is about four and a half years it's had one 02 sensor fitted asset of new tyres failed one mot on rear tyres that's only because the wear was on the inside and didn't really check the inside of the tyres, but has passed all mot's since with no advisories, it's also had new front discs and pads. It's serviced once a year oh and I had the underneath wax oiled. To be honest I wouldn't want another type of car no matter what make. The build quality is good and very comfortable parts are easily available and if you buy from the dealer mentioned in earlier posts parts will not be a problem for them to obtain. Good luck. Forget to add new Battery fitted.

• Thanks 1

Hi TP. 

Thats all good to hear thanks. 

Thats why I'm a big Jap car fan... Regular servicing and normal maintenance and you'll get great reliable service. 👍

I think many of those points have been covered in your other posts....my advice.?...go buy one.!..you KNOW you want to..lol

• Haha 1

5 hours ago, RUToyota said:

I think many of those points have been covered in your other posts....my advice.?...go buy one.!..you KNOW you want to..lol

I do want to... But my wife would kill me if I changed my car again now!! 

I've got to wait a while.... Well at least until next week!! 😂

Just "put" her in an Estima...she'll love the comfort and the seating positions...deal done.!:biggrin:

• Haha 1

Take her for a test drive in an Estima she'll wonder why you took so long to buy one.🙄

• Haha 1