Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Corolla speedometer display

Chriss27

Hi is it possible to show a graphical traditional speedometer display rather than a digital display?  I am sure I have seems pics of this somewhere or is it only available on a higher spec ( I have design spec)

Check owners manual, if you dont have it, available for free on Toyota uk website

26 minutes ago, Chriss27 said:

Hi is it possible to show a graphical traditional speedometer display rather than a digital display?  I am sure I have seems pics of this somewhere or is it only available on a higher spec ( I have design spec)

The hand book shows how to get into the menu settings in the picture attached. I don't have Design, the problem with these handbooks is that they are for all models.

Speed.jpg

17 hours ago, Chriss27 said:

Yes. I have the Design spec, I think it came set up with analog type of speedo display. I tried the digital version but didn't like it much.

Sorry, I can't remember where you go to change it. Try the Menu button on the steering wheel.

Found it eventually in steering wheel menu settings what a carry on. Thanks all