Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

What's the best solution or replacement for toyota corolla 1.8t sport backbox

HBTTS98

Hi everyone I've had my toyota corolla for just over a year now and I'd like to replace the backbox to give it abit more rasp but I dont want it to be too aggressive, has anyone got any suggestions or solutions I could achieve a better sound.

Many thanks

• Thanks 1

You will be lucky to get anything off the shelf for that vintage

• Thanks 1

There is little to nothing in terms of aftermarket direct fitments. I personally bit the bullet when my center section was perishing so I went all out and got the whole system redone custom.

If it's just the back box either get something made up to your needs or source a back box you know will match your goals and have it adapted. There are usually a selection of boxes about online on eBay look for anything jasma approved from other vehicles and looking into system comparisons on other naturally aspirated cars like the DC5 or EP3 can help you get an idea of noise and output.

i had a good look around the main vendors like Janspeed, jetex, hks and Fujitsubo

as for parts have a look at https://www.merlinmotorsport.co.uk/s/exhausts

edit. fox list them but not cheap https://www.dcperformance.co.uk/uprated/fox-exhaust-backboxes/toyota/corolla.html

That's perfect thank you for the help guys.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links