Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Brake replacement

gampla

what brake disc and pads are you using as mine went for a health check as it's sitting and he's told me front disc and pads are 4/5mm but he's saying disc car 100% worn and lipped.

Toyota check say Visual condition Front brake pads/shoes

4-5 mm. Discs are 100 percent worn and lipped. Advice rebook in 3000miles for new pads and discs.

Sent from my G8341 using Tapatalk

Hi

We drive a much older 2008 model to your newer 2016 version, but always use genuine Toyota dealership parts, which we get at trade prices luckily, we prefer genuine, otherwise there are equally as good brands out there Orem...e.g Pagid, blue print etc

Just go to toyota and say I'm part of the toyota owners club?

2 minutes ago, gampla said:

Lol, worth a try, no we’ve known our dealership for many many years from our very first Toyota being the Carina through various different Toyotas to our current Avensis and Aygo

9 minutes ago, gampla said:

If you want to buy parts to inquire about prices, you can ask members who are in such business.

Contact member Parts King, dont forget to mention car details/plates.

1 hour ago, furtula said:

If you want to buy parts to inquire about prices, you can ask members who are in such business.

Contact member Parts King, dont forget to mention car details/plates.

Parts king is indeed very helpful bless him, I wonder if he would still have access to the database considering most if not all centres are closed sadly

If all Toyota centres are closed for the duration, looks like eBay is your friend.

I need some new driveshaft nuts, and it'd be sensible to replace the drop links to the antiroll bar while I'm at it....I imagine eBay prices are way cheaper too.

Ecp have Brembo disc for £46 a pair , eicher for £28 a pair that's for a mk2 though, but can't see prices being much different 

• Like 1