I measured when the car was not running:
day 1: (second day): 12.4V - 12.5V
Day 2: 12.2V-12.4V
Day 3: 12.1V-12.2V
Day 4: 12.0 V - 12.1 V
Day 5: 11.9V - 12.0V
Day 6: 11.8V
day 7: 11.7V 

Isn't it possible that the car battery is being discharged by the Toyota MYT satellite system? 

I have the corolla 2022,   2.0 Hybrid.  Which suffers the same large voltage drop if left for a week uncharged.  Why is this ?  Well if I measure the Battery discharge current with the car locked and the alarm system on, the car system draws 0.6 Amp/hr.  So after a week it is not surprising the Battery is almost flat.  So what is draining the Battery ?

After looking into this a little deeper I found the alarm system is the main power consumer.  I proved this to be true by by switching off the movement sensor ( next to the mirror), and measured the discharge current again.  This had dropped to 0.065A. (65mAh). So I am clear, as to what is draining my 12v 45Ah battery down.

Obviously leaving the alarm system off is a risk, unless your car is securely locked away in a garage .     

• Like 2

@AEG good thank you, though my Corolla sat in the garage unlocked during Covid and still suffered drain and flat Battery

CAN YOU FIT A BIGGER Battery TO A TOYOTA YARIS CROSS FOR THE 12V SYSTEM

On 2/22/2024 at 4:11 PM, peter radford said:

CAN YOU FIT A BIGGER BATTERY TO A TOYOTA YARIS CROSS FOR THE 12V SYSTEM

Yes

• Thanks 1

You could also fit a powered 12v socket directly to the Battery, like this poster did...

I fitted one to my car, quite an easy job, it provides a permanently-live socket that I can plug my trickle charger into (Noco, with the 12v socket adaptor)