Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Where can i get.......

Phil White

My Wife has a 2004 Estima ACR30 and along the top of the rear bumper the paint is coming off. I want to get one of those protective strips you can stick on it. Would prefer one thats specific to the car but cannot seem to find any online here in the UK.

A universal fit one would be considered and i know there are plenty of them on eBay .

Can anyone point me to one please.

BTW the car is silver so i would be looking for a black colour if possible.

On 4/15/2020 at 1:41 PM, h1r said:

Hi Phil,

Do you mean like this? https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Toyota-Previa-2000-05-ACR30L-Front-Splitter-Bumper-Trim-76851-28070/113768962733?hash=item1a7d289aad:g:6RQAAOSwqx1c8qPo

(Not for ACR30) but this is the part you're requesting, right?

NO, i mean a scuff protector that attaches to the top of the rear bumper to sop it getting marked / scuffed when items are place in or removed form the boot.

Toyota stopped exporting the Estima (Previa) to Europe in 2006, so sales volumes for rear bumper protectors for the Estima are  now too low for European producers such as RGM Automotive.

You probably need to source a tailored fit bumper protector from sites that import Japanese Domestic Market parts. Or could try one of the companies that bring grey import Estimas into the UK.