Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2013 Yaris sat nav Antena lead

Ray Bush

I did post a similar piece below at the end of a topic I started last week ,It might not have been read and so I've copied and pasted it into a new topic .

I know i'm getting boring with this but ,I've now got all the necessary components in order to add the Sat Nav module to my existing head unit but ,i'm missing the vital Navi lead - 

I'm still trying to locate a GPS module lead for my little Yaris and didn't really want to wait weeks and weeks for it ,so am trying Ebay  .

Does anyone know if the lead in the link below will fit a 2013 Yaris Navi unit . In the description does GT5 denote the fitting type into the Navi unit ? .

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/GPS-Sat-Nav-Radio-Antenna-GT5-for-Alpine-Clarion-Panasonic-Mercedes-Command-2/362689870618?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2060353.m1438.l9372

Again thanks for your anticipated help .Just trying to keep busy in my down time. ,( I know ,aint we all)

Thanks again

Kind regards

Your best off leaving it in one thread on the topic

Is a GPS aerial. Check

Does it have a GT5 plug. Check

Is it truly a UK seller. Maybe

A known UK seller

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/5m-Clarion-Alpine-Panasonic-GPS-Internal-External-Magnetic-Aerial-Antenna/400805758659?hash=item5d51e286c3:g:4iUAAOSwMKpUY1aK

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links