Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2020 boot size

Speedster123

What is the height of boot with a spare wheel n false boot floor as at this time the dealership is shut? In the hatchback 

Hatchback, Touring Sport or saloon??

24 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Hatchback, Touring Sport or saloon??

Hatchback please.

Significantly less in the 2.0 than the 1.8.

2 ltr (not sure about others), is not normally supplied with a spare wheel.Some on this fprum have purchased wheel and fixing kit I believe, but I have not. If you want standard 2 ltr height from floor to window, with tyre puncture kit spec as supplied (with shelf removed) I'll measure for you.

The 2.0 Corolla could be ordered with or without a spare wheel fitted. There is a kit for the wheel should you want to put one in. I ordered mine without. 

it’s pretty shallow so if you need a normal size boot then the 1.8 is about 6 inches lower  

45359587-3B70-461C-A15F-FDA3D69636BD.jpeg

82B7D438-6B60-4D64-93BB-7E807F73EA87.jpeg

90F36548-CEE9-41FE-80D4-15E57DEBE782.jpeg

• Like 1

As the OP has 2019 in their profile, are they considering a used Corolla? In which case the 1.2T may also be under consideration.

9 hours ago, Timmon said:

2 ltr (not sure about others), is not normally supplied with a spare wheel.Some on this fprum have purchased wheel and fixing kit I believe, but I have not. If you want standard 2 ltr height from floor to window, with tyre puncture kit spec as supplied (with shelf removed) I'll measure for you.

Can you please measure from the floor to lowest bit of the roof of the car please? Also is it a flat load bay ?

9 hours ago, Speedster123 said:

Can you please measure from the floor to lowest bit of the roof of the car please? Also is it a flat load bay ?

Yes will do later .... yes it is which is better for me. 

ok it’s 60 cm from the floor to the top edge of the hatch opening. 

2 hours ago, shufman said:

Yes will do later .... yes it is which is better for me. 

ok it’s 60 cm from the floor to the top edge of the hatch opening. 

Thanks for doing that.

I wanted a spare in my 2 litre, the dealer said the boot would have to be modified to fit, I never asked for a price but guessed it would be expensive so I did not bother. 

7 hours ago, Roger F said:

I wanted a spare in my 2 litre, the dealer said the boot would have to be modified to fit, I never asked for a price but guessed it would be expensive so I did not bother. 

As a new order the option for a spare wheel must be chosen at point of order for either 1.8/2.0 Hybrid, Toyota are working on an accessory kit to fit a spare wheel into to both models. the 1.8 will be a big job as the entire boot trims set needs changing out to allow installation of the raised boot floor whereas the 2.0 already have the raised floor and only need a few new pieces of polystyrene, fittings, tools & wheel to make a kit.

Parts required for a 2.0 HB install:

Retaining bolt ( for space saver ) 51931-02320

Floor foam 64778-02050

RH "Tool" foam 64995-02120

Space saver wheel 42611-0F091

Tyre 125/70D17

jack 09111-F4010

jack handle 09113-F4010

Wrench 09150-F4010

LH Floor support 64744-02070-C1

Parts for a 1.8 HB Install:

GBNGA-SPARE-CO wheel & tyre kit £100+ vat

GBNGA-SPARE-C1 fittings, trims, tools £340 + vat

On 4/19/2020 at 6:01 PM, Devon Aygo said:

As a new order the option for a spare wheel must be chosen at point of order for either 1.8/2.0 Hybrid, Toyota are working on an accessory kit to fit a spare wheel into to both models. the 1.8 will be a big job as the entire boot trims set needs changing out to allow installation of the raised boot floor whereas the 2.0 already have the raised floor and only need a few new pieces of polystyrene, fittings, tools & wheel to make a kit.

Parts required for a 2.0 HB install:

Retaining bolt ( for space saver ) 51931-02320

Floor foam 64778-02050

RH "Tool" foam 64995-02120

Space saver wheel 42611-0F091

Tyre 125/70D17

Jack 09111-F4010

Jack handle 09113-F4010

Wrench 09150-F4010

LH Floor support 64744-02070-C1

Parts for a 1.8 HB Install:

GBNGA-SPARE-CO wheel & tyre kit £100+ vat

GBNGA-SPARE-C1 fittings, trims, tools £340 + vat

That’s interesting Devon Aygo, have you any idea of Overall price for the 2.0 fit and parts 

• 1 year later...

My 1.8 hybrid came with a spare wheel. The loss of luggage space is considerable!

My 1.8 also came with a spare wheel option.  It is a space saver but room enough for the punctured wheel. 

Yes, there is a significant loss of space as the floor is now flush with the folded seats.  If we get another 1.8 Corolla I would go for the high floor again despite the reduced space.  We find the flat load area with seats folded much more convenient. 

Our dog crate sits flat on boot/seat back. 

• Like 1

Hi, My car is the 2lt TS Excel .

I was in contact with my local Toyota dealer on Wednesday about getting a Spacesaver spare, they came up with the following:

T09111-F4010 Stock jack

T09113-F4010 Stock Handle

T09150-F4010 Stock Wrench

T42600-05812 Stock Wheel Assembly

T51931-02320 Stock Carrier

T64777-02400 Stock Cushion

Was also offered T58570-02260-CO Mat Assembly (This is the same as the mat already in the boot but has a small hole punched in the cente so the spike that holds the tyre in can get to the threaded hole in the boot). Decided against this on advice from the parts department, will carefully cut small hole with sharp blade.

All these parts we available to order and were in stock, expect delivery to dealer today.

Total cost for 6 items £189.72 incl VAT. 

Hope this is of help to someone.

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links