Sign in to follow this  
Speedster123

2020 boot size

Recommended Posts

What is the height of boot with a spare wheel n false boot floor as at this time the dealership is shut? In the hatchback 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Hatchback, Touring Sport or saloon??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
24 minutes ago, FROSTYBALLS said:

Hatchback, Touring Sport or saloon??

Hatchback please.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Significantly less in the 2.0 than the 1.8.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 ltr (not sure about others), is not normally supplied with a spare wheel.Some on this fprum have purchased wheel and fixing kit I believe, but I have not. If you want standard 2 ltr height from floor to window, with tyre puncture kit spec as supplied (with shelf removed) I'll measure for you.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

The 2.0 Corolla could be ordered with or without a spare wheel fitted. There is a kit for the wheel should you want to put one in. I ordered mine without. 
 

it’s pretty shallow so if you need a normal size boot then the 1.8 is about 6 inches lower  

45359587-3B70-461C-A15F-FDA3D69636BD.jpeg

82B7D438-6B60-4D64-93BB-7E807F73EA87.jpeg

90F36548-CEE9-41FE-80D4-15E57DEBE782.jpeg

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

As the OP has 2019 in their profile, are they considering a used Corolla? In which case the 1.2T may also be under consideration.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Timmon said:

2 ltr (not sure about others), is not normally supplied with a spare wheel.Some on this fprum have purchased wheel and fixing kit I believe, but I have not. If you want standard 2 ltr height from floor to window, with tyre puncture kit spec as supplied (with shelf removed) I'll measure for you.

Can you please measure from the floor to lowest bit of the roof of the car please? Also is it a flat load bay ?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
9 hours ago, Speedster123 said:

Can you please measure from the floor to lowest bit of the roof of the car please? Also is it a flat load bay ?

Yes will do later .... yes it is which is better for me. 
 

ok it’s 60 cm from the floor to the top edge of the hatch opening. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, shufman said:

Yes will do later .... yes it is which is better for me. 
 

ok it’s 60 cm from the floor to the top edge of the hatch opening. 

Thanks for doing that.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I wanted a spare in my 2 litre, the dealer said the boot would have to be modified to fit, I never asked for a price but guessed it would be expensive so I did not bother. 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Roger F said:

I wanted a spare in my 2 litre, the dealer said the boot would have to be modified to fit, I never asked for a price but guessed it would be expensive so I did not bother. 

As a new order the option for a spare wheel must be chosen at point of order for either 1.8/2.0 Hybrid, Toyota are working on an accessory kit to fit a spare wheel into to both models. the 1.8 will be a big job as the entire boot trims set needs changing out to allow installation of the raised boot floor whereas the 2.0 already have the raised floor and only need a few new pieces of polystyrene, fittings, tools & wheel to make a kit.

Parts required for a 2.0 HB install:

Retaining bolt ( for space saver ) 51931-02320

Floor foam 64778-02050

RH "Tool" foam 64995-02120

Space saver wheel 42611-0F091

Tyre 125/70D17

Jack 09111-F4010

Jack handle 09113-F4010

Wrench 09150-F4010

LH Floor support 64744-02070-C1

Parts for a 1.8 HB Install:

GBNGA-SPARE-CO wheel & tyre kit £100+ vat

GBNGA-SPARE-C1 fittings, trims, tools £340 + vat

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 4/19/2020 at 6:01 PM, Devon Aygo said:

As a new order the option for a spare wheel must be chosen at point of order for either 1.8/2.0 Hybrid, Toyota are working on an accessory kit to fit a spare wheel into to both models. the 1.8 will be a big job as the entire boot trims set needs changing out to allow installation of the raised boot floor whereas the 2.0 already have the raised floor and only need a few new pieces of polystyrene, fittings, tools & wheel to make a kit.

Parts required for a 2.0 HB install:

Retaining bolt ( for space saver ) 51931-02320

Floor foam 64778-02050

RH "Tool" foam 64995-02120

Space saver wheel 42611-0F091

Tyre 125/70D17

Jack 09111-F4010

Jack handle 09113-F4010

Wrench 09150-F4010

LH Floor support 64744-02070-C1

Parts for a 1.8 HB Install:

GBNGA-SPARE-CO wheel & tyre kit £100+ vat

GBNGA-SPARE-C1 fittings, trims, tools £340 + vat

 

That’s interesting Devon Aygo, have you any idea of Overall price for the 2.0 fit and parts 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Loading...
Sign in to follow this