Do Not Sell My Personal Information

17" T sport wheel on Yaris Verso

ErlendE9

Hello.  

Thanks for the membership.  

Recently obtained original Yaris T Sport wheels 17 "/ 205/45.

I checked the wheel bolts table and it shows that it should fit since it is 4x100. But found out that the T Sport wheel has ET51 and on my Yaris Verso has ET45.

Will the T Sport wheel fit right on my Verso without any problems?  

Regards Erlend 

Have you got a picture of the wheel? As Yaris has only ever had 17" on the new GR Sport 

Are you sure you really mean 17"? The standard wheel on the Yaris Verso was 14", and I have a vague recollection that the optional alloys were 15" - though the Owner's Manual only shows 14" as fitted from the factory. To get a 17" wheel to fit would seem to need "rubber band" profile tyres, if it's possible at all.

For 44 minutter siden sa Devon Aygo:

Har du et bilde av hjulet? Som Yaris bare noen gjenger har hatt 17 "på den nye GR Sport 

This. From Yaris TS 2007

received_2601680156757070.jpeg

49 minutes ago, Yarso said:

Correct but Yes really mean 17 "from Yaris TS 2007 as the picture shows 

Ok, the picture shows a 17" wheel!

The point is that a 17" wheel was never fitted to a Yaris Verso, and I have serious doubts that a 17" wheel will fit. If I read the specs right that tyre will mean a 16.6mm bigger radius, and is almost 40mm wider, so either you'll be rubbing on the wheel arch liners at the front (on lock) or they will stick out beyond the wheel arches (maybe legal in your country, but not legal in the UK).

As far as I can see, that ET will mean that the inner edge of the rim is a full 25mm further in towards the centre line of the car. It might fit, but I doubt it!

1 hour ago, Yarso said:

Ok, the picture shows a 17" wheel!

The point is that a 17" wheel was never fitted to a Yaris Verso, and I have serious doubts that a 17" wheel will fit. If I read the specs right that tyre will mean a 16.6mm bigger radius, and is almost 40mm wider, so either you'll be rubbing on the wheel arch liners at the front (on lock) or they will stick out beyond the wheel arches (maybe legal in your country, but not legal in the UK).

As far as I can see, that ET will mean that the inner edge of the rim is a full 25mm further in towards the centre line of the car. It might fit, but I doubt it!  

Thanks for reply. I am from Norway.   I'll check this tomorrow and see how it goes.  Found a photo on Google with this wheel

Toyota-Yaris-78848d267a8a773a-medium.jpg

17" are not standard on Yaris mk1. My guess is it was retro fitted by someone. 

3 hours ago, snowBALLs said:

17" are not standard on Yaris mk1. My guess is it was retro fitted by someone. 

Yes I know.  I had Momo Corse 16 "205 55 ET42 before and it went well but have seen some have mounted 17" 205 40 on Yaris Verso. 

Pictures Verso with 17" 205 40 

toyota-yaris-verso-1_5vvti-sol.jpg

imageproxy (2).jpeg

15096861085_816a1f0fee_b.jpg

The wheels the op has, are from a gen 2 being 2007 the TS 1.5 and 1.8 had them (optional on the 1.5 ?)

The gen1 yaris is known as the T Sport

i will have to do a calc on the wheel size

click to enlarge

yaris verso 17 inch.JPG

195/40r17 will give you the best match

yaris verso 17 inch per.JPG