Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2016 Rav4 hybrid - effectiveness of air con?

irahim

so can someone confirm that that the Rav4 Hybrid (2016) has effective A/C.....I've been used to a previa with dual A/C but Im worried the A/C from the front vents wont be enough to keep the cabin nice and cool in a large interior car like the RAV4.

Split into new topic.

Never had a problem myself, the Auto setting has 3 speed settings - High, Medium, Soft.  We put in on High when the weather is very warm but the rest of the year we tend to leave it on Medium.  The car will adjust it's fan speed accordingly and begin to slow the fan down when the car gets to temperature, we keep ours at 18c as it seems to work for us.

I love in Spain and even in July and August the ac works well. Too well at other times of the year!!

Bought a new RAV4 version 4 March last year.  Dealer claimed it was the last version 4 delivered in the UK.  No problems with the effectiveness of the AC.

There is a large vent in the middle, just below the windscreen which the handbook states is for directing air to the rear passengers over the heads of the front passengers.  There are also vents under the front passenger seats directing air to the rear.  I have had no one complain.  I have not checked if this is the same on version 5

• 5 weeks later...

if you want it cold, fast, set it to low and fast and take it out of auto mode(also use air recirculation for a bit)..... put it back into auto mode once your happy with the temperature.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links