Do Not Sell My Personal Information

4 month old Corolla Hybrid 2l GR sports

Louie

Hi Andrue

After repeated attempts i have finally managed to download an image of front door sill.

IMG_2775.JPG

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Louie said:

Hi Andrue

After repeated attempts i have finally managed to download an image of front door sill.

IMG_2775.JPG

That's nice. I have chrome sills but of course they don't have 'GR' on them 🙂

• Like 1

On 4/30/2020 at 5:58 PM, AndrueC said:

Did you ever use the ATS garage at the old station (now gone)? I used them once and they managed to knock the tracking off during the process. I took the car to TW to get that fixed since I didn't trust the ATS monkeys after that.

The last set I got was from one of those mobile fitters and he swapped them in the office car park which was convenient. But with these wheels having pressure sensors TW is going to be likely preference.

I've no idea when they'll be due to be changed. I think it's likely I will continue to work from home until at least next year (and if I can wangle it, for ever). That means the only thing I'll use my car for is visiting local golf courses and the occasional vacation. I think I'm going to be driving less than 3k miles a year! It's going to make quite a change to my normal plans. I normally replace my car when it comes out of warranty but it's beginning to look like it'll only have 20k on the clock by then so replacing it would be silly.

I'll probably have to change them because they are old, rather than because they are worn which will be a first.

I only used ATS for batteries, I can't remember buying tyres from them. 

Yes, working from home is going to reduce your mileage considerably! I think my record was in the SAAB, when I did 350 miles between annual services!🤣 I was concerned that I might go over my agreed 8000 miles per annum this year, as I had to visit Devon a lot last year, but thanks to the lock down, I am on 6700 with just 22 days of my "year" left. You never know what each year will bring.

• Like 1