Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

2.0 litre hybrid scuff plates

Roger F

I have been looking on line for scuff plates for front and rear doors for my 2020 2.0 litre hybrid hatchback. All the ones I see are not for my car. I may have to wait until dealers reopen.

I wondered if anyone else had bought some. Thanks Roger.

42 minutes ago, Roger F said:

I have been looking on line for scuff plates for front and rear doors for my 2020 2.0 litre hybrid hatchback. All the ones I see are not for my car. I may have to wait until dealers reopen.

I wondered if anyone else had bought some. Thanks Roger.

No, I just had them fitted as part of the protection pack for the new car. The dealer noted themselves that the drivers side protector had been applied poorly, and replaced it a couple of weeks later.

If you have a look in your owners portal, I think Toyota have an offer on protection packs at the moment. If they apply them incorrectly, as in my case, they rectify. If you fit it, it's down to you, so sometimes it can be worth paying a bit extra, I think.

Thanks Timmon, I will check that out. I did not have the pro pack as I did not want the rear boot protector.

I have found some with on Toyota direct parts at a good price, the part number is PW38202003. Still not sure if these are correct for my car, their help Line is not available in the present climate. Wondered if anybody had got these with this part number. 

Hatchback or Tourer

Just had a look at fish brothers /Toyota parts direct and they are no cheaper than what we sell at some prices are actually dearer 

Unless you need them right away then your local dealer when this is all done and dusted you might be surprised 

It’s a hatchback Devon Aygo, I was on fish bros site Malcster and yes agree about prices. Think I will hang on, more important than price is getting right ones. At least dealer will order the right ones for the car.

All part numbers are for Hatchback only

PW38202000.PNG

PW38202001.PNG

• Like 1

Thank you Lee.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links