Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Auris Booked In For Service/MOT

Catlover

Couple weeks ago, got an email, then later in the day a phone call from my regular/local Toyota dealer.  Wifes 2010 Auris due for full service and MOT third week May, dealer rang offering me a date for the work to be done mid-June (or later-my choice).  Whether this date will stick or not but it shows dealers are chomping at the bit to get going again.

Quite right too....despite the current situation, commerce/industry has to start up again soon otherwise the economic damage could well be as severe as the virus.

I guess there is a balance to be had and it won't come without risk...but we can't lockdown forever.

• Like 1

If the MOT is due between 30th March 2020 and 29th March 2021, it will automatically be extended by six months approx 7 days before the current expiry.. For example my sister's C1's MOT was due 23rd April 2020, and that was automatically extended to 23rd October 2020.

The week the MOT is due, use the DVLA MOT checker to check it has been extended - https://www.gov.uk/check-mot-status

• Like 1

Within 20 minutes of starting this thread, my local Toyota dealer rang again, this time regarding the service on my Prius which is due in June (MOT in Sept).  They now have both the wifes Auris and my Prius booked in at the same time on the same day in June with a curtesy car sorted too.  Full marks to them.                                                                                                   

• Thanks 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links