Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Corolla Verso not starting and key fob stopped working

Stubbschris

I have a 2007 Toyota corolla verso 2007. Everything seemed fine until this afternoon when the car would not start. Initially you could hear the engine ticking over but would not start. I thought it might be Battery so tried to jump start it and that did not work. I checked the Battery connections and there doesn't appear to be any corrosion. I also checked all the fuses under the bonnet and behind the dash, all seemed OK. Now the engine does not tick over at all but there is still power to the car as all the lights work and the air con still comes on. Another strange thing is that the key fob seems to have stopped working so I now can not lock the car. Neither the main key or spare key work. Has anyone got any ideas what the problem could be?

Check the 12V Battery with a multimeter, the dash lights coming on doesnt mean much as they are led's and don't need a lot of power (current)

if a Battery is really flat it may not take a jumpstart

Hello! To check a Battery a multimeter, it so, and to lock a machine - unlocking is possible the mechanical key - on him the ring of trinket is fastened. From  the back of trinket a stop is moved, and a key blade is dragged out. They can mechanically close - to open the door of driver, to lock other doors from within. Successes!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links