Do Not Sell My Personal Information

B9013 TNS700 - Advice needed

C_Hemingway

156895496_DSC_00321.thumb.JPG.223b6502a3665f446e509da343f940a3.JPG1540401192_DSC_00341.thumb.JPG.a70f172dced5699294035bd477db0836.JPG

I have just changed my radio from a B9010 to a B9013 because I wanted to add the rear camera

Along with this feature I have also gained the options of DAB radio and bluetooth hands free

I have 4 questions on this unit ( question 4 also relates to the B9010 )

1. If I am in the audio mode ( radio / CD display ) when I select reverse ( screen switches to rear view mode ) it will switch to SatNav mode when I release reverse gear

Is there any way to get it to switch back to audio mode rather than navigation?

2. Does anyone know where I connect a microphone for the bluetooth hands free telephone option?

As you can see I have the adaptor cables for adding an aftermarket camera so hopefully I should have these wires in there somewhere

3. Pressing the AM.DAB button only selects the MW option

How do I get into DAB mode?

( This is actually more to satisfy my curiosity )

4. I have a Yatour digital CD changer and the radio firmware allows for up to 15 'CDs' to be played but the display only gives the options to choose from the first 6 CDs

Is there any way to easily select discs 7 to 15?

Until now I have to play the last track of the CD, let it play to the end and wait for it to change over

Thanks