Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Rave4 Voice Dialing issue.

Phill111

My new MY20 RAV4 was having problems with the sat nav. These were known problems and were listed on this site with details of the new firmware. Mine is a non Airplay one so hopefully I will get that updated at some point. But just before lockdown I popped into my dealer to get the firmware updated and I thought all was fine. However, before the update I could, just like my old RAV4 and Prius, press the voice button on the steering wheel and say “Call <name>” and it would dial. Now it doesn’t recognise any name in the phone book. I have deleted and re-paired my iPhone 11, still no joy. Am I just missing something silly, or will I need to visit the dealers again when/if it re-opens?

Morning, Can you advise what issues you where seeing with the Sat Nav, that prompted the New Firmware.
As for the Issues with the Call <name> sounds like a software fault if it was working fine prior to the update. Does other voice commands work, like "Go home" for example.

I too suspect software but just wanted to check with others in case I am doing something numpty.

The previous problem the firmware was upgraded for was a known one of traffic jams being reported in the millions of miles instead of the mile or two they should have been, 

• Thanks 1