Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Newbie... ish 🤣

PinkTiger89

Hiya

New to the forum but had my Corolla Tsport since 2017. 

Recently started messing with her a bit more quarantine eh 🤣

She's pretty much stock atm apart from a few cosmetics. Great condition for her age (will not mention my dent on passenger door from a drunk driver because I'll get on my soapbox lol)

She's been looked after since I've had her but was neglected a bit before. 

Anyway I'm sure you'll all be seeing me pop my head up and ask random **** in the forums. 

Oh and for anyone wanting a laugh... I locked my only key in the car today while changing my air filter 🤦‍♀️ had to get AA out... still don't know how I did it ffs.

(Old photo too but she needs a wash lol)

Pinky ✌🏻

Snapchat-2128295977.jpg

• Like 1

Welome aboard Sammie...you obviously took "lockdown" far too seriously.😉

• Haha 2

Welcome to the club Sammie, left my key in boot after putting shopping in once 🙈 jumped on bus got spair key and got back to supermarket just before getting a ticket! and dropped my car key into the engine bay once 🙈 had to take to garage because couldn't find it.

• Haha 1

On 5/19/2020 at 7:04 PM, RUToyota said:

Welome aboard Sammie...you obviously took "lockdown" far too seriously.😉

Ffs 🤣 I deserve every joke there is tbh. When he pulled up I said "Yeah I'm the kn*****d that locked her keys in the car" 🤦‍♀️ he could feel my pain. Was ace watching him get them out though! Because they were on the seat he could hook them and expand the door enough to get them through 🙌🏻 credit where it's due. Wait was 25mins. AA really are worth every penny 🙈

6 hours ago, Eddie G said:

Welcome to the club Sammie, left my key in boot after putting shopping in once 🙈 jumped on bus got spair key and got back to supermarket just before getting a ticket! and dropped my car key into the engine bay once 🙈 had to take to garage because couldn't find it.

Haha 😂 if it had of been the engine I'd of found it. I was all ready for threading some shoelaces in the door seal 😂 then realised AA do it for free with my plan. I don't have a spare either. One of those things you really should have but never end up getting till it's too late 🤦‍♀️

Had a engine bay cover underneath the car which was a right royal pain in the backside, tried a magnet on a shoe lace and no joy, i felt like Indiana Jones looking for the lost key of blunder land 😂

• 2 weeks later...

Hello and welcome to the TOC, looking forward to reading about your car.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links