Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Roof bars and panoramic roof?

OXYGEN

Anyone with panoramic roof using roof bars?

I have bars from my old car that have the same mounting and was hoping to use them on the Corolla. Actually they can be mounted, but there is a problem:

Unfortunately, their mounting brackets are too big and prevent the glass roof from fully opening. So I am afraid that if I accidentally try to open the roof while roof bars are mounted, the glass will break.

So are there specific roof bars for cars with this mounting type and panoramic roof? Thule website does not differentiate Corollas with and without panoramic roof, so I am not sure if their bars will be like the ones I have?

Yep, I have driven with these on for a month by now and You can open the panoramic roof in all positions and it doesn't even come close to hiting the brackets nor bars.

I use Thule Evo WingBar: https://www.thule.com/et-ee/roof-rack/roof-racks/thule-evo-wingbar-_-711xxxb?car=toyota-corolla+touring+sports-5ust-universaal-_-c723 

...with Corolla TS brackets (use the search tool to the right).

Attached a picture of these on mine.

Screenshot 2020-05-21 at 09.35.33.png

• Thanks 2

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links