Do Not Sell My Personal Information

How to get back to listening all tracks from USB?

Moor

Hey there,

I can't remember if I ever felt so dumb. Bought RAV4 2016 (without navi), was happy to listen to my music from USB stick until curiosity ruined the party 🙂 I tried to search for track, and now I just can select some band or album, but can't just listen to all tracks again. Tried all buttons, searched google, still reading owner's manual, tried to pull off USB drive, but can't solve. Hope some of you can help.

It all depends on what system you have if you press the audio or media button then select usb, if its a touch2 system you should be able to press the options button then browse music

what country are you from ?

I'm from Latvia. 

Here's a photo of my device. I can now browse and select from tracks, albums, genres etc, but can't find how to play all. There is 'All' button in each section, but after pushing it I just entering to some other menu, it doesn't play all.

18.jpg

Yes that is the touch2, tap browse - songs - pick a song and it will play all tracks

I did go out to my car to make 100% sure

• Like 1

15 hours ago, flash22 said:

pick a song and it will play all tracks

Oh finally! Yes, it did the trick, thank you!