Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Granvia 1 button remote key

brianhepb

looking for advice please i have a 1995 granvia with 1 key which is a single button remote i would like to have another but unsure where to get or if cant whether you can programme another remote to my key i am also looking for a manual or online plans of the granvia and parts list etc if anyone can help many thanks

Cheapest way is to simply get a spare key made with just the transponder...but no remote button..and use it as an emergency key to manually unlock the doors and get past the immobiliser...probably around £70/80..many of the mobile vehicle locksmiths will do it...or maybe Timpsons too.

A non remote cloned key is £30-50, if you can find another remote key, you will need to get the immobilizer programmed by a main stealer

£115-150 for the fob from a dealer

a quick look on the epc show's that fob is shared with the Camry, Hiace, and Regus of the same vintage (1996-1999)

the other option is to go with an aftermarket central locking module (keyless entry) or a alarm

thanks for the info will have a look at options many thanks again

1 hour ago, flash22 said:

A non remote cloned key is £30-50,

Cheapest I've ever been quoted was £50...last quote was £80 but that was for a mobile guy who came to you.

i had one done for a mk4 golf £35 by a local family run locksmith the blanks are £5-6 with the chip

if you get into bmw and merc keys the price does jump up as some have to be laser/computer cut

• 1 year later...

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links