Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

No SAt Nav?

m3b00

I have a 2017 Aygo X-cite that I collected yesterday from the dealer. I believed that I had SAT NAV with it, but I can't find it.

Googling suggests there should be a SD slot for a Nav card but I can't find that either.

Can anyone help me find either/both?

Thank you

Can I ask what makes you believe you had a sat nav in your car??

19 minutes ago, Catlover said:

Can I ask what makes you believe you had a sat nav in your car??

The original for sale listing, which of course I now don't have.

is it still on the dealers website ?

Similar to Flash22, I looked on internet for specification of an X-Cite and Sat Nav was not  listed as standard, of course your car could have had it as an option (if available as an option).

If you can prove it was in the advert then the dealer is under obligation to sort, either fit or get you as an alternative a discount/provide a stand alone sat nav (not a bad choice actually).

The navigation "box" fits in the top LH corner of the Glovebox, if you don't have nav there is a round horizontal bottle holder, if you do have nav there is a SD card slot.

If you do have nav but there is no SD card it will not show as having nav on screen. 

Unlike other cars with Nav built-in, the Aygo doesn't display the Navigation system by default on boot-up.

You have to access it from the 'Connect' menu on the home screen.  The 'Navi' icon won't light up for about 10 seconds after the engine has started.  If it still doesn't light up after this time then you may not have the system installed.

As other have mentioned, have a look in the glovebox.  There should be a unit installed in the left hand side with a sliding door (very small) that hides the SD card.  There is also a chance that the SD card has been removed/stolen.

1819305809_Screenshot2020-05-2715_11_14.thumb.png.6d579cb018181054297e3f7e5a5d1a3e.png

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links