Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Estima roof bars

Mark collard

Hey 

Can anyone tell me more about getting roof bars for a 2006 estimate import? ie. Where can I get some? thx 

Moved to the Estima forum.

On 5/23/2020 at 6:55 PM, Mark collard said:

Hey 

Can anyone tell me more about getting roof bars for a 2006 estimate import? ie. Where can I get some? thx 

I'm assuming your talking about the rails that run the length of the vehicle. I'm also trying to find some of these but it seems I will have to keep an eye out for any breakers to snag them from but there doesnt seem to be any available. I have wondered about what other vehicle that would have rails that would fit.

I always interpret roof "bars" as the ones that fit across the roof..side to side.?..as against roof "rails" which fit the length of the roof.

They see to be as rare as rocking horse poop...maybe Thule might have something that fits.?...but it certainly won't be cheap.!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links