Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Data Communication Modul - how to remove/deactivate

androids

I read about this problem a few years ago when a member of my family said they had sleep issues and was asked if she took a mobile phone to bed and she did but had it switched on all the time.

She was told to switch it off along with the home router which she did and her sleep started to improve over the weeks and just to confirm it was to do with ES she switched the phone back on at night along with the home router and her sleep disturbance started to happen a few days later.

It is true that many people suffer from this issue and it is really difficult to avoid these problems due to the increase in modern technology.

Shielding from those EMFs is really difficult and some studies say increase vitamin D and Zinc have been shown to help along with avoidance whenever possible.

Electromagnetic Sensitivity (ES) or Electromagnetic Hypersensitivity (EHS) is an intolerance to electromagnetic fields (EMF). That intolerance leads to physical reactions of all sorts. It's really important to note that EMF comes from ALL electrical items--the wiring in your home, the fridge, a fan, your Mobile phone even when the phone is in airplane mode there are fields of energy even coming from the earth.

Regarding data and privacy it's impossible to avoid unless you lock yourself away in a cave and even then they can pinpoint you with satellites.👍

• 3 weeks later...

HI all,

I have a new CHR GR Sport 2.0

According to the car's main infotainment screen, the DCM on my vehicle is turned off.

Strangely, the My Toyota App has not recorded any journeys since the day I picked up the car.

Would DCM being off be the likely cause of this? Anybody know how to turn DCM back on?

Any feedback on this would be appreciated.

If you don't want Toyota to record your movements turn on Privacy Mode in the MyT app.

You could try connecting the car WiFi to an external WiFi source like a phone or home and then turn off/ drive away from the source. When the car senses the loss of WiFi connection it will default to the DCM. Is the green light on on the e-call? If the answer is no, then a trip to your dealer is called for.