Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Map Update 6.15.0H is out

MagicBoy

Map Update 6.15.0H is out for the Touch 2 with Go.

That was cutting it close, my Mapcare runs out in a couple of weeks!

On 5/26/2020 at 5:46 PM, MagicBoy said:

Map Update 6.15.0H is out for the Touch 2 with Go.

That was cutting it close, my Mapcare runs out in a couple of weeks!

Hi I also have mapcare, how do I download the new version without paying for the update. 

Assuming you've got a My Toyota account and the SatNav is registered to it - go to the website : https://www.toyota.co.uk/tme#/my-toyota/eStore

Shows as £119, drops to £0 when you put it in the basket if you've got map care. Then download, copy to a USB stick as per the instructions. Installing the update took about an hour on mine.

My Mapcare ran out recently. 😞 A bit narked that the updates are so infrequent (and never got any update notifications, which seems a massive oversight). On the plus side, at least I don't have to bother grappling with the awful eStore website now (at least until such time as I have some outdated navigation mishaps and wish I had forked out for more updates 😅).

On 5/28/2020 at 11:13 AM, MagicBoy said:

Assuming you've got a My Toyota account and the SatNav is registered to it - go to the website : https://www.toyota.co.uk/tme#/my-toyota/eStore

Shows as £119, drops to £0 when you put it in the basket if you've got map care. Then download, copy to a USB stick as per the instructions. Installing the update took about an hour on mine.

Before you put the USB stick in the car did you need to unzip the files? I’m sure I have had to unzip in the past as the files downloaded to my laptop but on completing purchase this time the three soft options were “ print activation code”, “download to USB” and “download instructions”. 
Thanks for any help

Yeah, you need to unzip the file to the root of the USB stick. You'll end up with 5/6 files and a nav folder. Plug it into the USB socket in the car and after a few seconds it should pop up a message saying "Update detected ..." if not press the SETUP button.

You'll need the activation code - it prompts for it before installing. Then sit there for about an hour with it in ready mode...

21 hours ago, MagicBoy said:

Yeah, you need to unzip the file to the root of the USB stick. You'll end up with 5/6 files and a nav folder. Plug it into the USB socket in the car and after a few seconds it should pop up a message saying "Update detected ..." if not press the SETUP button.

You'll need the activation code - it prompts for it before installing. Then sit there for about an hour with it in ready mode...

Thanks for your help MagicBoy. I had some spare time today and unzipped the files to a USB stick and downloaded To the car and all went well.

Brian

• Like 1

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links