Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

White out lined marks after washing all over

geoffus

White out lined marks after washing all over, I have been having truble with marks for a while. These white out lined marks all over the car after washing, Ive washed it myself with Toyota car shampoo and have had it washed for me with same results, On paint work, windows and the balck plastic. The car had paint protection on it a year ago. Anybody else had the problem or know the cause please?  

Which paint protection product was used - Supagard?

G3 all makes gold paint protection

Yes i have similar problems after I bought a second hand car two months ago from a Toyota dealer with supaguatd sprayed on. The first couple of washes were great with no marks and then I have water stains marks and now I have like stains over my windscreen, body work and even silver plastic. Virtually impossible to clean it. I am sending back to Toyota to check tomorrow. Still under three year paintwork warranty. I suspect supaguard interacting with paint work but very strange.  Peter 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links