Do Not Sell My Personal Information

πŸ‘πŸ» Fun - Post your corolla for no reason πŸ‘πŸ»

PinkTiger89
Β Share

Don't know if this is in the right section but though I'd have a bit of fun since I've cleaned my rolla.Β 

Got me wondering what everyone else are like? Interior... mods... decals ect.Β 

So show off your car πŸ‘πŸ»

Here's my 2004 Corolla TSport. 1.8 VVTL-I with the 2ZZGE engine.

Β She's pretty much stock except cosmetics and stereo.Β 

20200528_194229.thumb.jpg.1b8ac4bd7413886f48af76e467dc6287.jpg

20200528_194510.thumb.jpg.e49ea06fce252a3d5cc11385e36e8cef.jpg

20200528_195533.thumb.jpg.edce1bc6ffc72c426b10c4e5178b419a.jpg

20200528_192355.thumb.jpg.e00fb9ef3c237d9397c35b1c0a55fdc7.jpg

20200528_195205.thumb.jpg.c8129f1fefb48e076f95f80ee3e9895d.jpg

20200528_195259.thumb.jpg.e6cc1dad7995bc30c3ad470209cf58d2.jpg

20200528_195336.thumb.jpg.c8bfa34aa36fe7349495970cdbb3c90c.jpg

• Like 4

Grade style(design in uk) 1.8 hybrid

6we.jpg

qwer96_n.jpg

• Like 5

My 1984 Corolla RWD project & daily driver πŸ™‚

DSCF0287.JPG

• Like 11

Mine is the blue one, the white is someone’s and I found in a parking in Germany.

16A2014D-E28F-4946-9AE6-45A0A3E4F2CB.jpeg

• Like 4

All very nice. My favourite colour for the corolla TS is scarlet flare. If I could afford one!

I have an Auris in Island Blue which looks great.

James.

• Like 1

Just so happend to stumbleupon this picture on instagram, the profile is called tomsracing_usa. Personally i like the rear diffuser and the exhausts, gives us a taste of how the gr corolla might look like in the future.

image.png

• Like 2

14 hours ago, Auris James said:

All very nice. My favourite colour for the corolla TS is scarlet flare. If I could afford one!

I have an Auris in Island Blue which looks great.

James.

There may be some good deals coming when dealers reopen if you can consider an ex demo, or trade in Corolla. I might have gone down that path, but I needed a new car, and fell in love with the new corolla, so did not want to wait.Β 

Β 

• Like 1

11 hours ago, King Crimson said:

Just so happend to stumbleupon this picture on instagram, the profile is called tomsracing_usa. Personally i like the rear diffuser and the exhausts, gives us a taste of how the gr corolla might look like in the future.

image.png

Β 
Β 

Β 

Yes, there are some great looking customisation in the USA. They don't seem to worry about taking a brand new car, and modifying it immediately, we are much more cautious over here. Mind you, USA prices are much keener, so I guess you can afford to do it, and forgo the warranty.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, Timmon said:

Yes, there are some great looking customisation in the USA. They don't seem to worry about taking a brand new car, and modifying it immediately, we are much more cautious over here. Mind you, USA prices are much keener, so I guess you can afford to do it, and forgo the warranty.

I was thinking about that as well, i wouldn't dare touch my car before the warranty expires lol. I do think however that most of these cars are project cars for the tuning company that tune whichever car think that has potential, which the corolla most definetly has. Obviously they can tune the engine because they have a naturally aspirated 2.0 engine so it makes more sense for them to tune the car.

• Like 3

1 hour ago, Timmon said:

There may be some good deals coming when dealers reopen if you can consider an ex demo, or trade in Corolla. I might have gone down that path, but I needed a new car, and fell in love with the new corolla, so did not want to wait.Β 

Β 

I would need a lottery win as around 10k short! I would have the touring sport. They seem to start from 22k used for hybrid in Icon TechΒ on a 2019 plate. Saying that though would I use some of the technology like park assist, Lane assist?Β  Adaptive cruise would be nice.Β 

A nice Design.

https://usedcars.toyota.co.uk/en/used-toyota/Toyota/Corolla/Estate-18-VVT-i-Design-Hybrid-mqcaub4

https://www.honestjohn.co.uk/cars-for-sale/details?id=toyota-corolla-2019-18-vvt-i-hybrid-icon-tech-5dr-cvt-ab92ffff

2020 TrekΒ https://usedcars.toyota.co.uk/en/used-toyota/Toyota/Corolla-touring-sport/Trek-hkcazms

James.

• Like 2

You would probably switch off lane assist unless on the motorway / duel carriage way for a long trip, because on normal rural twisty roads, it is always misreading the road edge and pushing you into the middle of the road. So a bit pointless, but on duel carriage way, it can stop you wandering across the lane by accident.Β Β 

Adaptive cruise is fine, except it tends to slow down whenever you approach a slip road, which can be annoying!

Β 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

Some nice looking rollas here 😍 gota say the new one is growing on me loads. Need a lottery win πŸ˜‚

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

04 1.4 just a few cosmetics done, tte grille and spoiler jdm rear light conversion, reverse cam, park sensors and a set of rotas

Interior ive put a double din,2 usb ports piggybacked off the cig lighter, front footwell welcome lights, dyed headliner black

IMAG2857.jpg

IMAG2895.jpg

PicsArt_06-25-10.02.36.jpg

IMAG1435.jpg

IMAG1432.jpg

IMAG3827.jpg

• Like 2

This morning June 27 I took delivery of my CorollaΒ Excel 1.8 from my local dealer. Here's the first photo before I'd even opened a door! Quite smart,Β don't you think?

corolla-2020-06-27_16-19-47-2.thumb.png.f33b1b3d94243d0ce5d45ee4698a3c0b.png

Β 

• Like 5

Nice! I see the hatchback is more popular than the estate on here. I like the estate.

For a laugh I looked at Carwow and you can get a new Corolla Icon Tech TS 1.8 hybrid for 26k so not bad for a new 2020 model. Used seemed around 22k so if I had the money a no brainer to go new.

James.

• Like 2

One of the best bits of the higher level trim are the wheels. Has to be one of the best designs for any manufacturer, ever.

• Like 3

4 hours ago, AndrueC said:

One of the best bits of the higher level trim are the wheels. Has to be one of the best designs for any manufacturer, ever.

I so very much agree with you, i have the 17's which look nice (a bit too shiny for me though)Β but these 18's really make the car look so much better, it makes the corolla look even more sporty than it already is. I'm considering to get these wheels fitted to my corolla as well but i'm worried about the ride quality a bit, seeing that you also have the excel model how would you describe the ride quality? Would i notice any difference when going from the 17's to the 18's?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, Auris James said:

Nice! I see the hatchback is more popular than the estate on here. I like the estate.

I like the estate, too, greats specs and a lot for your money when compared to others in the class.

For me, though, the hatchback is the one. We don't have kids to transport - they grew up and moved on - just a couple of small grand-kids now and again. So we don't need the space and the back in the hatchback is perfect for small humans 😊 My wife doesn't drive much these days (roads full of loony drivers, she says, and she's not wrong!) so 90% of the time it's just me.

I would add that the hatchback is definitely not a good choice if you want to transport more than 2 adults and bags, etc - the TS is a better choice. The HB is a perfect dad or mum taxi for kids (and grand-kids), though.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1