Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Mark x help

Qam

Hi how are you all doing 

For the past 17 years, I've always been into Lexus. I love my old ls400 but I think it's time for a change and obviously I want to stick with Toyota/Lexus. 

I've seen a very nice toyota mark x, 2007 reg with only 38000 miles and mot until Jan 2021. The car is very nice. Now I know the engine is the same as the is250, but what I want to know is, what about the rest of the car, ie, brake pads and discs, control Arms, exhaust, o2 sensors etc etc. 

Thanks in advance. 

As it's an import, parts can sometimes be a bit difficult to source (and can be pricey) and they are normally to order

brake pads, disc's - Blueprint or Brakebook

Sensors - Denso or Toyota

exhaust parts can be tricky

control arm - Blueprint

Also check your insurance as imports can be a bit more expensive

Hi.

If you have any issues with insurance at all for an import then please fee free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

I

On 6/2/2020 at 9:41 PM, DAN@ADRIAN FLUX said:

Hi.

If you have any issues with insurance at all for an import then please fee free to drop me a line.

Regards,

Dan.

Its okay, the company you work for is useless. The company I'm with at the moment has only asked for £40 on top to transfer it from my old car to the new car. 

On 6/2/2020 at 10:53 AM, flash22 said:

As it's an import, parts can sometimes be a bit difficult to source (and can be pricey) and they are normally to order

brake pads, disc's - Blueprint or Brakebook

Sensors - Denso or Toyota

exhaust parts can be tricky

control arm - Blueprint

Also check your insurance as imports can be a bit more expensive

Are you sure parts might be difficult to source? I thought it was based on the lexus is250. Well certainly the engine. 

I had a toyota celsior, which was an ls400 and ls430, parts were easy to get from dealers and rockauto. Wouldn't it be the same for the toyota mark x. 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links