Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Roof Rack

SAM LOVERS HER TOYOTAS

Hi

Anybody selling a reasonably priced 3dr Roof Rack by any chance in good condition?

Part number as far as I'm aware is 

PZ403-91610-GA

Cheers

• 2 weeks later...

Hey guys...

Managed to source a genuine but used 3dr roof bar system...yay...still awaiting delivery!

However it doesnt come with the key used to remove the security covers if that's what they're called...

My question is are those keys generic or unique to each Roof Rack? I have 2 keys for the avensis t27 roof rails...wonder if they'd work though???

Anybody?

• 1 month later...

Quick update guys, managed to obtain a key via Amazon, Roof Rack installed, appears very solid once complete, prior to this i was pretty nervous re the Toyota design of their system, it didn’t make any sense, but all appears okay. Only I still don’t get why they included locking covers on the rear bars which aren’t fixed to the body, yet the middle Support bar have flap covers that aren’t locked, which could be opened and undone to release the rear bar. Fingers crossed it survives!

Just to add, I ordered some spoiler pieces that go under the front bar via my dealership, it’s an optional extra on the instructions list, I don’t seem to hear any noise due to the bars fitted, it might be me but my Aygo seems to sit much better now and feels more solid with the bars on!!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links