Do Not Sell My Personal Information

MyT app.

diverdave

Has anyone with the 2020 model Prius Excel managed to register the Multimedia device to the app. When I try you get to a page with a choice of unit types to register but the one in the latest Prius isn't there, and the menu structures are all different. If anyone has managed to register their system could you please let me know how you did it as you need to do this to update the maps etc.

Thanks in advance.

I did mine via the web account then installd the app which loads your details via the web account.

6 hours ago, diverdave said:

Has anyone with the 2020 model Prius Excel managed to register the Multimedia device to the app. When I try you get to a page with a choice of unit types to register but the one in the latest Prius isn't there, and the menu structures are all different. If anyone has managed to register their system could you please let me know how you did it as you need to do this to update the maps etc.

Thanks in advance.

There should be an option of MM17 or CY17 choose this

Hi Lee,

I tried the CY17 option, input the ID number then I keep getting the message " error try again later ". In fact I have tried all the options and get the same message, HELP !

2 hours ago, keith19561957 said:

I did mine via the web account then installd the app which loads your details via the web account.

Hi Keith, I'm afraid that I am not too good with computers and software, I wouldn't know where to start with this, thanks for the suggestion though.

When you are using the MyT app does it show you 3 satnavs?  If it does have you tried swiping or trying to scroll through the satnavs?  On my MyT app there are 4 options and the 4th one is Touch and Go Pro with real buttons. But this one isn't displayed initially. 

Hi Alan,

I have 4 sat navs on the app....Toyota Touch & Go...... Toyota Touch and Go (CY17),...… Toyota 2 with Go Gen 1 …….   Toyota 2 with Go Gen 2., I don't have Touch and Go Pro with real buttons, which would be either a 5th one or it replaces one of the other ones that I am getting on the app. The app that I have must be different from yours for some reason.

• Sad 1

• 9 months later...

In your Prius. If you go to the “online” menu in setup and then put in your MyT credentials and link your head unit to an internet enabled device like a phone via bluetooth.  
next on your pc/Mac login to MyT and go to “owned” vehicle.

your Head unit should show as registered.