Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

o/s side light fues location estima 2.4 2000

adee

hi guys and ladies, o/s side lights not working !! boath front and rear .. where is the fues located ? Kind Regards

IIRC it will be in the side panel in the passenger footwell...remove the cover and you'll see the fuses but they are a bit fiddly to get to.

I think they are mini fuses IIRC

There's a similar panel with fuses behind in the driver's footwell too but I think (not absolutely 100% sure) in this case it will be the passenger footwell.

• Thanks 1

2000 is one of those change over years do you know the model code eg, XR10, XR30, etc

if it's the same as the mk1 Previa

• Thanks 1

Thanks for the help Nieal .... located fuse { passenger well } replaced blown fuse .. jobs a good'n ... also many thanks to those who offered suggestions.

You are welcome, Adrian...glad you got it sorted.!

• 1 month later...
On 6/12/2020 at 4:48 PM, adee said:

Thanks for the help Nieal .... located fuse { passenger well } replaced blown fuse .. jobs a good'n ... also many thanks to those who offered suggestions.

All my sidelights have gone out after putting an inferior LED bulb in the rear door. I'm suspecting a fuse and i see the panel in the footwell, which is fiddly. Can you tell me which fuse it was, please. Mine is the ACR30 Mk2 2004 Estima.I've checked the 2 small fuses at the back but the square fuses seem to be ok.

Thanks, Phil

All you can do is check all the appropriate fuses and replace as necessary....and yes, it is a bit fiddly.

When you say rear door...would that be a tailgate number plate light.?

3 hours ago, RUToyota said:

All you can do is check all the appropriate fuses and replace as necessary....and yes, it is a bit fiddly.

When you say rear door...would that be a tailgate number plate light.?

Hi. Yes, nice job for the weekend, good job we have light nights. Not the number plate lights, the side lights in the light clusters in the rear door, next to the fixed cluster

It isn't a big job...just fiddly because of the lack of working room..I used long-nose pliers to get the mini fuses out as I couldn't get the standard "puller" to pull them out.

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links