Do Not Sell My Personal Information

Dealers in Scotland

Celt

Hi looking to buy a estema , have seen there’s a importer in Wishaw,Glasgow, has anyone bought from them , and is there any more in Scotland , also how much roughly to have under seal to a car

Wecome Andy...can't help with the importers in Scotland I'm afraid...I know there are 2 or 3 in the North of England.

I bought mine from KV cars (t/a AllJapaneseMotors) in Stockport..4 years ago now...and I would highly recommend them.

I had my Estima undersealed as part of the purchase package..but I had a 4x4 done some years ago and IIRC that was about £300.

Good luck..the Estima is a great vehicle.

Taken the step and bought a 2007  TOYOTA ESTIMA 2.4 AUTO G EDITION 7 SEATS looks great ,probably have lots of questions over time but start off with ,

Speedo is in km  ,best way to convert to mph 

Hi Andy and welcome enjoy your Estima there a lovely car. I take it you mean the mileage is in kilometres as the speedo should be converted to read  mph, perhaps someone on here might know how to convert the mileage. Personally I wouldn't bother and use as is.

Did you buy privately then.?..an importer/dealer would usally have taken care of that prior to sale....but as Tony says...wouldn't be overly bothered about the kilometres.

Enjoy the Estima,

Bought from Japan Glasgow motors in Wishaw, salesman said that very few customers ask for conversion but if I wanted it done it would be about £130 and would have to wait till electrician was available,showed be a wee black box which he said got fitted , must admit talked that fast and I did not know if was being bum steered or not 

I would prefer it done properly and accurately but don’t no how to start

is it law in the uk that the speedometer is in mph 

I'm surprised that the conversion wasn't done as part of the deal..but no, there's no legal need for it to be converted.

The deal with mine included the conversion.....looks like you need to pay the price if you want it done.