Do Not Sell My Personal Information

fortuner 2017, that is not very fortunate

khalidlib

hello
i could not find a fortuner tap so i am posting here since i think it should be the closest model structure 

i am a new member on this site, bought a fortuner 2017, that is not very fortunate , need some help with a/c blower selector.
the problem is the air selector is stuck on windshield vents and side vents only, changing the vent output by pressing the button in the middle console don't change the air output, i did some search but did not find much help, i would like to know if this is a common problem on this car and what would take to fox it
thank you all very much for your time, and i appreciate any help

so its based on the hilux/Innova - climate control ? A stuck bend door, bad actuator or a problem with the controller/wiring, its not a car we get over in the UK/Europe so information will be difficult to find

it is very much like the hilux/Innova, i too expect a vent door or bad actuator but i don't know where it is located, i know it will be in the dash somewhere, i was hoping to get some help for the exact location or how to get to it

thanx

it will be on the side of the heater box, so you need to pull the dash apart,

lhd car i take it ?

yes it is a lhd, pulling the dash apart is a lot of work but if this is the only way, guess i just have to do it, i was hoping it has an easy access, but if it is what it is, i will do it over the weekend and see

thank you very much for your help