Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Possible Gb?

jaxx

stgeorge

rico

dabz???

dawolf

msherry21

b7ler

jazzyjc123

fizz

sweet!

the bulbs are like silvatech ones but have an iridescent coating to them yet glow up orange. they are £15 a set though! :blink: but that is a fiver down from RRP depending on if i order enough again

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• jaxx

• Debz

• ricomr2

• urotsukidoji_badassdemon

Hmm, yes looks good. Count me in too (I have this sudden desire to spend loads of money tidying up the new motor :D )

By my counting that means we only need one more name!!

When will you be getting them jaxx?

Sorry debs, its for both sides and they are very easy to fit ;) :thumbsup:

(So does that make you number 10??)

I don't know who's confused here but here it is, The CRYSTAL side rptrs which ' float ' behind the front arches are 22 quid a PAIR. These are CRYSTAL, not the old clear ones. The front CRYSTAL indicators, which curve around the corner of the front bumper, cost 50 quid a PAIR. These are an all in price, so VAT is already in there, but I am still waiting for the fronts to come in as yet. The UK supplier is waiting for them too,cos they on back order from the manufacturer. If he ain't got any, no one's gonna have any!! They are for UK cars.

The thread starting off talking about corners, now you are saying its 45£ for repeaters 

The lights for sale are the ones in the bumper which have your sidelights and indicators in them, they are £45 for the set

The side repeaters are the ones on the wings and they are £22

but not for sale on this thread.

The guy with the really long name managed to making a clear thread confusing while trying to make things clear :lol:

The guy with the really long name managed to making a clear thread confusing while trying to make things clear 

:D :D

So are you putting your name down for a set then?

The guy with the really long name managed to making a clear thread confusing while trying to make things clear 

on the clear things or the crystal...>?? :lol:

sorry.. couldn't resist! :rolleyes:

... lol even i'm confised now, and carn't b bothered reading through the posts again.

bibbs/fizz: i take it by ur post that this is pretty much the same thing we've got? the diamond clears? i.e. the whole bunch?

rob: if they r the clears then missmr2 was after a pair, so unless she's missed the post ya mite wanna pm here about it.

-Z

yeah the front ones that I piad a lot more for (gits)

yeah the front ones that I piad a lot more for (gits)

and me!!

lol

still not got round to putting em on... bak dwn to leeds on mon tho, first thing wen i get hme is get the toolkit out and start drilling!!!

-Z

on the clear things or the crystal...>?? :lol:

sorry.. couldn't resist! :rolleyes:

Clear as Chrystal, that is chyrstal clear :D :D

YES I do want to be on the oh so lovely list of your special names ;)

are they tricky to fit?? ability of a girl enough?? ;)

Hey Jaxx... Im gonna wrip my current ones off and see if they can be cleaned... and if they can be... then i'll hold back from the group buy.. if they dont however.. (more than likely) then i will still defo want a set..

and like Zee said... MissMR2 was after a set as well..

by the way.. when do you need to know by?

i was after interest more than anything and being as there is an ample amount amount i will sort out when i can get them.

will let you guys know in the early of next week

stgeorge

rico

dabz???

dawolf

msherry21

b7ler

jazzyjc123

fizz???

babylon

missy - will PM

• 2 weeks later...

Hey Debz, which guy with the really long name are you referring?!? Who ever it is thats getting the lights, where are they coming from? Cos I got the shop I ordered mine from to chase the distributor, who said they were still waiting for them to come in. They are still on back order, and another blokey wants a set now too. This was ABCDesign!! So are your's coming from the US then or smwhere else other than UK?

P.S. to Debz, btw, it's spelt CRYSTAL, not Chrystal. :thumbsup:

jaxx where did you get your avatar from?? who is it??

Cheers

KiwiMR2

Hey Debz, which guy with the really long name are you referring?!? Who ever it is thats getting the lights, where are they coming from? Cos I got the shop I ordered mine from to chase the distributor, who said they were still waiting for them to come in. They are still on back order, and another blokey wants a set now too. This was ABCDesign!! So are your's coming from the US then or smwhere else other than UK?

you!

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links