Do Not Sell My Personal Information

• Join Toyota Owners Club

Join Europe's Largest Toyota Community! It's FREE!

Questions on estema

Celt

I Hi we got our car today  Toyota Estima 2.4 Auto G Edition and love it all ready only had a quick look at everything so wonder if you could help 

noticed the radio has sat nav of course Japan maps can you get uk maps ,also has tv can this be tuned to uk , radio is picked up into the high 90s so get most of stations ,it’s got a microphone presumably for phone will it work , that’s enough just now any advice please  

87A6F7A5-92FE-4846-821C-653E7A492A2D.thumb.png.185cae4494dd4448fb3e069c6b69aba7.png

To my knowledge the radios need to be replaced as there is no way to change anything on it into English. Most ppl have swapped out the radio for a replacement. I've put a standard double din into mine, not to difficult if your handy with stuff. The new unit has android auto so I have full satnav access, plus hands free calling amongst others things. 

Yes you'll lose some of the functions the Japanese radio may have had, but as they are in Japanese, they are useless to us anyway. Hope this helps.

Totally different systems I'm afraid...best replaced with a decent double DIN unit.

• 5 weeks later...

Thanks for the reply , looks like we will replace radio , we want to keep rear camera can anyone recommend a unit that they have used successfully please 

Latest Deals

Toyota Official Store for genuine Toyota parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links